Biden Plans to Open Borders, Reverse Trump’s Executive Orders on Immigration
Should his election be certified, Joe Biden is planning to open America’s borders to a drastic degree while reversing basically all of Trump’s executive orders on immigration and deportation.
A report by CBS News highlights how a Biden administration will completely gut everything the Trump administration did to ensure border security and limit illegal immigration.
Among Biden’s actions if he reaches the Oval Offices will be the following;
– Imposing a 100 day freeze on deportations.
– Directing US Immigration and Customs Enforcement to refrain from making “collateral arrests,” meaning illegal immigrants who haven’t been convicted of a crime will be protected.
– Scrapping Trump’s policy of requiring non-Mexican migrants at the southern border to wait out the duration of their US asylum case in Mexico.
– Withdrawing from the three bilateral agreements with Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras that sent rejected asylum seekers to those countries.
– Granting requests for “refugees” deemed “at-risk categories of children” and allowing them to reunite with the families in the US.
– Scrapping the anti-terror travel and immigration restrictions imposed on 13 mostly African or predominantly Muslim countries.
– Reversing the Trump administration’s policy of restricting migration due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
– Expanding refugee admissions (15,000 a year under Trump) to 125,000.
– Introducing amnesty legislation allowing around 11 million illegal aliens already in the US to legalize their status.
“All that stuff was done administratively through the [President’s] executive authority, and so a new executive can basically reject those and start from scratch,” a source familiar with Biden’s plans told the network.
Good luck, America.
In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.
I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.
Also, I urgently need your financial support here.